You really don’t need too many reasons to visit Canada. Here are just a few:
- Visit the wine area of Okanagan
- High Tea at one of the Fairmont Hotels
- Float plane ride to the town of Victoria
- Visit a glacier
- Breathe in the clean fresh air of the mountains
- Coffee at Tim Horton’s (it’s an institution!)
- Paddle Emerald Lake
- Ride on the Banff gondola
- Have a meal at the Balkan Restaurant, Banff
- Breathe in and out!!!
I have just returned from promoting Pink Travels at Adelaide’s Mother’s Day Classic. It reminded me of my very first Mother’s Day walk, which was in Ontario Canada in 2006. I can’t believe how far I have come since my first breast cancer diagnosis. The initial shock, multiple surgeries, Doctors appointments, x-rays, numerous mammograms, hospitals visits just to name a few. I have always tried to maintain a positive attitude and encourage others where I can. I am very fortunate to have supportive family and friends. I hope through Pink Travels I can spread the word of hope and support fellow cancer survivors.