- This event has passed.
A Bespoke Journey
May 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am - May 27, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Our bespoke journey to the Canadian Rockies is scheduled to depart Adelaide on Wednesday 4th May 2016 and return Friday 20th May 2016, if you take the option of the Alaskan Cruise you will return to Adelaide on Friday 27th May 2016.
We will be visiting the city of Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, travelling to Lake Louise then onto Banff before returning to Vancouver via the Rocky Mountaineer. For those choosing to continue with the group you will board the American Holland cruise ship and cruise the Inside Passage for 7 days before returning to Vancouver then homeward bound to Adelaide.
Here’s just some of the places we will be visiting,
• The Empress Fairmont – Victoria,
• Butchart Gardens
• Nitobe Memorial Gardens in Vancouver
• Greenheart Canopy Walkway
• Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Kelowna – Okanagan Lavender Farm
• Glacier Northern Lights Wolf Centre
• Emerald Lake
• Lake Louise, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise – High Tea
• Gondola rides in Lake Louise & Banff
• Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel – High Tea
There will be so many special moments and memories made along this beautiful trip shared with other cancer survivors, friends and family. I can do this… we can do this together.
Please contact Jane for pricing and any other details.