- This event has passed.
A Bespoke Journey – Itinerary 2017
May 4 @ 10:00 am - May 28 @ 11:00 am
Pink Travels will be escorting cancer survivors with their family or friends on a vitalising escape to the rim of the Canadian Rockies. We will be visiting the city of Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, travelling to Lake Louise then onto Banff before returning to Vancouver via the Rocky Mountaineer. We will then board the American Holland cruise ship and cruise the Inside Passage for 7 days before returning to Vancouver then homeward bound to Adelaide. Dates to be confirmed later this year.
Here’s just some of the places we will be visiting:
• The Empress Fairmont – Victoria
• Butchart Gardens
• Nitobe Memorial Gardens in Vancouver
• Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Kelowna – Okanagan Lavender Farm
• Glacier Northern Lights Wolf Centre
• Emerald Lake
• Lake Louise, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise – High Tea
• Gondola rides in Lake Louise & Banff
• Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel – High Tea
There will be so many special moments and memories made along this beautiful trip shared with other cancer survivors, friends and family. I can do this… we can do this together.
By clicking here, you can download a digital PDF of our trip itinerary.